Traditions G5355 Evendale Slate Vinyl Sheet - Snow Gold
12 ft. Wide Low Gloss
LookThe look of a floor describes its overall appearance or design, regardless of what the floor made of.
|Stones & Naturals|
GlossDescribes the coating that adds a polished look to the floor’s surface.
|Wear Layer Type||Vinyl No-Wax|
|Size||12 ft. Wide|
No matter what flooring type you chose, we recommend you contact your retailer to locate an Armstrong Flooring Certified Installer near you. Armstrong Flooring Certified Installers undergo rigorous flooring installation training on our products.
WHERE CAN I INSTALL THIS FLOOR?
Any Room At, Below or Above Ground Level
Modified Loose Lay
Tape is used to secure the flooring to the subfloor. No adhesive is required.
- Can be installed over wood subfloors such as plywood and OSB, provided the OSB has a factory fully sanded face.
- Only one seam allowed if installing over wood subfloor.
- Cannot install cabinets on top of flooring.
This installation method involves covering the entire backing of the floor with adhesive.
- Installed floor is fully adhered.
- Cabinets can be installed on top of the floor.
- Difficult to remove.
- Removal may require the subfloor also be removed and replaced.
Adhesives, Underlayment & Installation Tools
Armstrong S-761 Seam Adhesive for Sheet Floors
Armstrong S-295 Flooring Adhesive
Seam Coating Kit
Trims & Molding
Complete your floor with coordinating trim and molding, the essential finishing touch to your flooring project