Vinyl sheet flooring is more resilient, comfortable and realistic-looking than ever. Choose from three distinct performance levels, each with a different balance of durability and comfort to fit your lifestyle and budget. Then choose the look you love — we offer dozens of modern and stylish options.
LookThe look of a floor describes its overall appearance or design, regardless of what the floor made of.
|Decoratives & Geometrics|
GlossDescribes the coating that adds a polished look to the floor’s surface.
|Wear Layer Type||Diamond 10 Technology|
|Size||12 ft. Wide|
No matter what flooring type you chose, we recommend you contact your retailer to locate an Armstrong Flooring Certified Installer near you. Armstrong Flooring Certified Installers undergo rigorous flooring installation training on our products.
WHERE CAN I INSTALL THIS FLOOR?
Any Room At, Below or Above Ground Level
Fiberglass Reinforced Vinyl Sheet Installation (PDF, 46.2 KB)
Modified Loose Lay
Tape is used to secure the flooring to the subfloor. No adhesive is required.
- Can be installed over wood subfloors such as plywood and OSB, provided the OSB has a factory fully sanded face.
- Only one seam allowed if installing over wood subfloor.
- Cannot install cabinets on top of flooring.
This installation method involves covering the entire backing of the floor with adhesive.
- Installed floor is fully adhered.
- Cabinets can be installed on top of the floor.
- Difficult to remove.
- Removal may require the subfloor also be removed and replaced.
Adhesives, Underlayment & Installation Tools
Seam Coating Kit
Armstrong S-761 Seam Adhesive for Sheet Floors
Armstrong S-295 Flooring Adhesive
Trims & Molding
Complete your floor with coordinating trim and molding, the essential finishing touch to your flooring project