Rigid Core Flooring
Rigid core stands up to the chaos of pets, kids, and the hustle and bustle of a busy home. It’s extremely scratch and dent resistant, and completely waterproof*. This combination ensures that your rigid core floor will stay beautiful for years to come.
All Rigid Core Products
What to Know Before You Shop
Rigid core flooring offers a wide range of realistic wood plank designs but with a strong solid structure and resists spills, scratches and stains. Learn more about the benefits of rigid core and check out some key features.
Incredible realism and fine detail are the hallmark traits of Rigid core flooring. If you’re searching for cabin-inspired rustic planks or something with a little more Scandinavian chic, you’ll find exactly the look you need. Some planks even feature a painted bevel edge to create a little more plank definition across your space.
Lutea floors require no acclimation and are ideal for three season sunrooms, they can even be installed in direct sunlight. Plus, the planks are 100% waterproof making it an ideal choice for high-moisture areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- 5mm planks feature an attached pad on the back
- A 12 mil wear layer protects your floor day to day activities
- 7” wide planks are available in a range of modern colors and realistic wood visuals
- Features a painted micro-bevel for added plank definition
- 35-year limited residential warranty
- Thick 5.5mm planks feature an attached pad on the back
- Enhanced 20 mil wear layer provides extra protection against scratches, scuffs and stains
- Luxurious 9” wide planks mimic the look of Oak, Birch, Hickory and Pine and comes in a wide range of contemporary colors
- Unpainted micro-bevel for a sleek modern look
- Tough enough for light commercial spaces
- Lifetime limited residential warranty
- 10-year limited commercial warranty