Do you have 5+ years of flooring installation experience?
If so, the Armstrong Flooring Certified Installer Program (ACIP) is perfect for you. We prepare installers to use the techniques and materials that allow installation jobs to be done correctly – minimizing claims and increasing customer satisfaction. Certifications are available for commercial resilient, residential resilient, laminate and luxury vinyl tile.
- Learn valuable techniques and the right tools for installing our commercial and residential flooring
- Help reduce claims from improper installation
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Qualify to get hired for projects requiring Armstrong Flooring Certified Installers
ACIP Claims Benefits
What You'll Learn
- Traditional methods of layout and fitting
- Techniques including freehand knifing, straight scribing, pattern scribing, and seam cutting procedures such as double-cut, recess scribe, and heat welding
- Installation systems required for residential sheet vinyl and tile, residential and light commercial laminate, commercial sheet, and luxury vinyl tile flooring
- Recommended adhesives, seam treatments, pattern matching and estimating
Three or more years of professional flooring installation experience is required.
If you are new to flooring installation, try one of our introductory installation courses.