Armstrong Flooring wants you to enjoy your laminate floor for many years. To help you maintain that "like new" look, we asked cleaning expert, Melissa Maker, star of the YouTube channel Clean My Space, to give you a few simple cleaning tips for laminate floors. Follow these tips from Melissa, and you'll keep your laminate floor in tiptop shape!
Routine Laminate Floor Cleaning & Care
- Clean your laminate floor using a microfiber or terry cloth mop and Armstrong Flooring Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner.
- For best results, spray cleaner directly onto the bottom of the mop cover.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly using the wand attachment on your vacuum cleaner. DO NOT use the beater bar on your vacuum, or it could damage the floor.
- Use floor protectors on furniture to reduce indentation. The heavier the item, the wider the floor protector needed.
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to reduce the amount of dirt and moisture brought into your home.
Still have questions about caring for your floor?
Chat with our Customer Service Team, or give them a call at 1-800-233-3823.