Accolade Foothold features aluminium oxide particles for added slip resistance encapsulated in a polyurethane surface to aid maintenance and provide additional resistance against staining. It is recommended for use in 'wet barefoot areas', such as bath and shower rooms.
Reasons to Specify:
- Colours to mix and match with Accolade Safe and Accolade Plus
- Incorporating PUR² Accolade Foothold offers high levels of slip and stain resistance
- Meets or exceeds slip resistance properties recommended by Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 4586:2013 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials.
- P4 - wet pendulum
- B - wet barefoot inclining platform
- HB 198:2014 An introductory guide to the slip resistance of pedestrian surface materials.
- E.g. Wet barefoot areas, such as bathrooms and en suites in hospitals and aged care facilities