X500 x Y500 mm
|AVAILABLE SIZES||500 x 500mm Square Tiles|
|GAUGE (THICKNESS)||Panama 2.25mm
|Installation & Maintenance|
Periodic manual cleaning
1. Vacuum the flooring to remove most of the dirt. A broom can also be used.
2. Damp mop using Armstrong Flooring Once ‘n Done (*or similar pH 7.0-8.5 neutral cleaner). It is not necessary to rinse the floor when cleaned this way.
3. Dry the floor with a dry soft mop.
Periodic mechanical cleaning
1. Vacuum the flooring to remove the most of the dirt.
2. Clean the flooring with a mechanical sweeper with soft brush rollers. Use warm water and diluted neutral soap.
3. Armstrong Flooring recommends a scrubber‐drier machine similar to a Rotowash. If the mechanical sweeper used does not have the drying option, a dry mop can be employed to remove the water.