Armstrong's new TIMBERLINE® PLUS range of Heterogeneous Vinyl Sheet Flooring s now available with improved P3 Slip Resistance and a 0.7 mm Performance Wear Layer, which provides improved abrasion resistance.
Showcasing a broad colour pallete of strikingly authentic wood effects, this designer friendly floor covering resonates a rustic charm.
The combination of warm, natural hues and ease of maintenance makes TIMBERLINE® PLUS ideal for a broad assortment of spaces.
Hospitals | Aged Care | Retirement Facilities | Educational | Child Care Centres | Food Courts | Dining Rooms | Recreational Environments | Retail Spaces
Reasons to Specify:
• Improved P3 & R10 Slip Resistance
• Classified as Commercial 34 Very Heavy and Industrial 43 Heavy based on 0.7mm Wear Layer attributes
• High-performance Aluminium Oxide coating resists soil, stains, scratches, scuffs and abrasions
• Protective Polyurethane Wear Layer reduces initial and ongoing maintenance
• Global Green Tag Green Rate Level A
• Standard 15 Year Warranty
Contact your Local Sales Representative or Armstrong Flooring Customer Service on 1800 632 624 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. Aluminium Oxide Coating
2. Performance Wear Layer
3. Designer Print Visual
4. Fiberglass-Reinforced Base