Simple life is what many people aspire to. Living in a utilitarian society, more and more people are yearning for a plain, peaceful, and rural existence. In Pennsylvania, there is such a paradise. Step into Amish country, surrounded by undulating fields. When men with beards and women in full-length dresses ride past on their carriages, you feel as though you have arrived in 18th century Europe.
The simple, primitive design of handmade Amish rugs, together with modern lines, has produced wonderful inspiration. The Amish carpet tile series, from design to production, reimagines this traditional craft by fusing technology with nature — true to its natural roots, but with a more modern atmosphere. At the foot of every color block are alternations of dark and light, causing one to feel immersed in the rural setting of Amish country.
Amish Carpet Tile is a durable solution for the commercial space. Armstrong Flooring offers an extensive selection of colors and designs – all with easy installation and maintenance. And the PRO-CARE system helps to ensure carpet tile looks newer, longer.
- PRO-CARE Fiber — Rich in color and easy to clean with high color fastness
- PRO-CARE Self+ Guard — Carpet surface treatment for three dimensions (waterproof, anti-oil, and anti-fouling) provides comprehensive protection to make daily cleaning easy
- PRO-CARE Ag+ Guard — Using the most advanced Ag+ silver ion, which continuously prohibits a bacterial component, results in lasting and effective protection against various bacteria breeding
- PRO-CARE Backing — The whole product line uses the unique PRO-CARE Backing with ortho-benzene plasticizer. In line with the latest EU regulation, benzene-based plasticizers have been adopted to make our products much safer and less toxic for both the environment and users
- PRO-CARE Sticker — Non-toxic and environmentally friendly transparent adhesive sticker that is an efficient, convenient and economical new installation method without glue